Honey, I'm HOME!

Whew! We made it home! Thank goodness. We had a BLAST down in Ocean City but there is just something to be said for sleeping in your own bed and using your own bathroom. :P

The weather was gorgeous and I took LOTS and LOTS of pics so I'm sure I will have some good ones in there to scrapbook. I know it sounds silly but I missed my scrap room! I spend a lot of time in there and it just felt weird to not do anything crafty for a whole week! Salar is planning on going to the movies tonight - he NEEDS to see the new Batman flick LOL - so I'll get to spend some quality time reconnecting with all my scrappy goodies once the boys are in bed.

Hope everyone had a great week! :)

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Welcome back my friend! You were missed! Glad that you had such a great time and happy to have you back! ;)