Scarlet Lime September Reveal

Hi everyone!  Today is officially the second day of school for my boys.  They had their first day yesterday and I am happy (hesitant?) to say it went off without a hitch.  SUCH a big difference from last year when all 3 of us ended up in tears at one point or another.  Whew! 

The September Scarlet Lime gallery is up and I thought I'd share my projects over the next few days.  This will actually be my last gallery as a design team member.  I have LOVED designing for Scarlet Lime the past few months but I have had another opportunity present itself to me and I felt the need to readjust some of my commitments to make more time for this new endeavor.  I can't share anything about this new opportunity right now but will be able to in a month or so.  ;)

You've already had a glance at this layout from my bathroom tutorial (does that sound funny or what? lol) but I thought I'd share it again along with some of the detail images. 


I love this photo of Darian.  The dark fringe of his lashes is just mesmerizing (and makes this mama jealous!) and I thought they were deserving of a layout all their own.  :)


There are lots of My Mind's Eye punchouts and brads included in the main kit this month and I had a lot of fun just clustering them together on my layout.  I also used my brand new deep border punch from EK Success.  I LOVE their punches and this one is so much fun to play with.


That's all from me today.  I'll be back tomorrow with another layout to share.  Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

simply wonderful and those lashes!!!

Christa said...

Great layout and excited to hear about your new "gig"!!

beckyjune said...

Gorgeous work, Lynn. You are an incredible asset to that SL team!

Keshet said...

Excited to hear about your new opportunity!

Lisa Dickinson said...

lovely details! and um, i think i need that border punch now!

Gloria said...

Ohh, he is just adorable, great lashes (wish I had those...LOL)! This is such a fun layout, you did a great job! Can´t wait to hear about your new adventure...good luck, Lynn!

Diana Waite said...

the colors are WONDERFUL! Great layout--can't wait to see what you next endeavor is! :)