Back 2 School

Morning all! So I'm very excited to finally share this layout with you today. About a month ago I was asked by the super fantabulous Kelly Goree to contribute a layout for the Basic Grey October 2009 Newsletter. I adore Basic Grey so of course I jumped at the opportunity!

I was given a super fun sketch to work with and decided to go with a back to school theme since these adorable photos of Brandon were fresh off my camera. I used mostly the June Bug Collection with its fresh colors and funky patterns with some bits and pieces from a few other collections (alphas from Eskimo Kisses and Marrakech and chip sticker from Offbeat).


Be sure to check out the rest of the contributing layouts as well! :)

Supplies used:
Eskimo Kisses Chip Stickers
Fresco June Bug Collection Paper
Vintage Plaid June Bug Collection Paper
Ric Rac June Bug Collection Paper
Marrakech Chip Stickers
Offbeat Chip Sticker Shapes

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I saw that in my newsletter this morning!! So Cool!! It is an awesome LO!! :)

DeeDee said...

Love how you used the papers. I hadn't pictured them for by layouts before. :)

Heather M. said...

I saw this in the newsletter and was so happy! That pencil is just brilliant!