Got Sketch 91

Just wanted to share my contributor layout for Got Sketch? blog this week. I used some yummy Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend papers here. Love the color scheme and the fun retro prints!



I took these photos of Brandon at one of Darian's football practices. I swear this boy loves anything that moves. He's the best at making "vroom" noises and will get down and dirty (as you can see from the pictures) to be one with his trucks! LOL


 
Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies used:
The Boyfriend Ribbon
The Boyfriend Borders Paper
The Boyfriend Tube Socks Paper
The Boyfriend Study Hall Paper
The Boyfriend Art Appreciation Paper
Mustard Typo Chipboard Thickers

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

This is adorable! I have to tell you I am counting on your for BOY inspiration now that I have a son to scrap. :) Your pictures are really sweet, and bring out the essence of fun he's having.

beckyjune said...

Fun page, Lynn, and I really like how you staggered the alphas the way you did.

Heather M. said...

sounds just like my little guy! he loves anything with wheels too!

awesome layout - i looooove those photos!