Got Sketch 76

Whew! Feels like a long time since I've posted something for Got Sketch? blog. Well that's because we were on a short little break while Got Sketch 103 was live. Class has ended as of last week *sniff sniff* but no need to fret if you did not get a chance to participate. You can still sign up for Got Sketch 103 and get access to all of the sketches, tips, VIDEOS (yes that's right - I said VIDEOS!) and amazing gallery by visiting this page here.

So on to my layout for Sketch 76. This was a really FUN sketch to work with because it had lots of smaller photos on it with one focal photo. I use the continuous mode on my camera A LOT when photographing my boys because you just never know what they are going to do and what picture you may get at any given moment. These are some pictures of my little guy Brandon going a bit nutso eating a yummy cupcake. Not too long ago I did another layout about him and cupcakes ... well that's because he eats them a lot! LOL They are his absolute FAVORITE dessert! Hmmm .... I wonder who he takes after. ;)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Adorable LO! Glad you are back! Love the Got Sketch sketches...had a blast participating in 1 and 2. Regrettably didn't get to take GS3. Happy Wednesday!