SURPRISE! Carla and I decided there was no better way to celebrate your 40th birthday than to gather 40 of your friends and colleagues for a birthday blog hop! So sit back and relax my dear friend (hopefully you're sipping some Starbucks right about now) and get ready to be showered with birthday cards and greeting from around the web. :)
There is so much I can say about our friendship Laura - you truly are one of my BFFs - so I decided to share just some of the things I love about "us" ...
- I love that scrapbooking brought us together but it is only one of many things that keep us that way.
- I love that we "talk" daily - either by phone or by email - and that it feels weird to both of us when we don't get our daily dose.
- I love that your kids know all about me and my kids and my kids know all about you and yours even though we live on opposite coasts.
- I love that when I said I wanted to go to CHA this past January you were willing to take the time off from work to go with me.
- I love that you took me to my first In N Out burger and literally paused to watch me take my first bite with a huge smile on your face.
- I love that you are a procrastinator and I am a "get 'er done" gal but we totally get that about each other.
- I love that you know I have a weakness for powdered mini donuts and I know how you order your Starbucks (5 pumps coffee, 4 pumps mocha).
- I love that I can talk to you about trivial things just as easily as I can talk to you about the serious stuff and I know you're listening just the same.
- I love that you continually encourage and inspire me to be the very best that I can be - not only in the scrapbooking industry but as a wife and mother.
As you know Sarah Klemish doesn't have a blog but wanted to join in on the hop as well so you'll find a card and message from Sarah posted below ...
Laura - To my beautiful, talented and creative friend! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and that you enjoy 40 as much as I did! :) Thanks for always being so inspiring, not only as a scrapbooker but as a mom!
Your next stop is with Carla so hop on over and see what she's got in store for you! :)
And just in case there are any broken links along the way here is the entire list of participants in the celebration ...
Sarah Klemish *posting on Lynn's blog*
Erin Terrell Clarkson
Wendy Sue Anderson
Karen Nuce *posting on Jill's blog*
Jennifer Harkin *posting on Jill's blog*