RC CAR love

Hey everyone!  I wanted to share a layout that went up in the Garden over at Two Peas In A Bucket yesterday.  This layout uses the amazing new boy themed collection Chap from American Crafts

This layout is copyright Two Peas in a Bucket

As soon as I saw these papers I knew they would be perfect for these photos I snapped of Darian this summer playing with his RC car.  Darian had wanted an RC car for his birthday after seeing our neighbors playing with theirs every day.  I was so happy when these papers appeared in the shop at Two Peas and snatched up the entire collection.


I used a combination of American Crafts Thickers and Silhouette die cut for my a title.  I placed my title on the white space in the foreground of my main photo.  This is a great way to tie elements of your layout together.

And here are a few more detail images ...



Supplies (click images for links):

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun page. I love it and all the details. Your pages are so inspiring and you make the best boys pages.

Linda said...

Beautiful page, Lynn. Thanks for making me want this collection too! LOL!