Hey everybody! And welcome to the first edition of the Gardeners' Digest. The Garderners' Digest is simply a monthly update from the Garden Girls, the design team at Two Peas In A Bucket. It's a place for us to share what we're currently working on, inspired by, using in our projects, etc. A little diary of sorts for you to keep up with all of us on our personal blogs as well as over at Two Peas In A Bucket.
First, I wanted to share with you a little sneak peek of one of my Garden projects for the month of January. I always have so much fun creating my projects each month, but I think this one takes the top spot in terms of favorites this month. I used lots of fun Amy Tangerine embellishments on this layout that I had been holding onto for a while now as well as some kraft tags from Ormolu and delicious red and white baker's twine from Divine Twine. Here's a little peek of my layout ...
This is a really fun and colorful layout - just the way I like 'em - and I can't wait til share the whole thing once it is up in the Garden. :)
I am always inspired by my fellow Garden Girls and I do believe that I have a serious scrappy crush on my teammate Jen Gallacher. That gal can work patterned paper like there's no tomorrow. I especially love this fun layout she created about her goals for 2012. All I've got to say is ... you go girl! Jen was also recently a guest designer over at Pebbles and created this gorgeous layout about her daughter using the Pebbles With Love collection. Just lovely!
Next I'd like to share a few recent purchases I've made from the shop at Two Peas. I'm a bit of a voyeur when it comes to scrapbook rooms and supplies. I always like to see what other people are using, how they are using it, etc. (tell me I'm not alone in this! LOL). So here are my five most recent purchases ...
- Jenni Bowlin Tab Large Squeeze Punch (I think this will be GREAT for adding stamped dates, text, etc wherever I want around my projects and will work nicely with the Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher)
- Oyster Divine Twine (I just LOVE adding twine to my projects and Oyster was one color I had not had the chance to add to my stash as of yet ... not any more! LOL)
- Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments Clear Stamp Set (You'll see me using this stamp set in an upcoming Finally Friday video. I love the versatility of the sentiments and the patterned heart and star stamps are just fantastic!)
- Pebbles With Love Collection (You'll see me using this collection in several upcoming Garden projects. I love the versatility and the combination of kraft with red, pink, and white is pure heaven!)
- It's Okay December Studio AE Clear Stamp Set (Of course you know I'm loving the latest release by Studio AE - I'm obsessed with these stamps! LOL)
Thanks so much for stopping by today - I hope you had fun seeing a little peek into what's been happening here in my scrap studio. Next you'll want to stop by Nancy Damiano's blog and see what she's been up to. See ya soon!