Goodies for Sale!

Anyone interested in a goodie box of scrapbook supplies? I’m cleaning out the scrap studio to make some room. Most of it is unused (there may be a few stickers missing here and there). Cost is $50 which includes USPS Flat Rate shipping. The boxes are all random but I’ve got lots of great companies that may be in there including American Crafts, Basic Grey, Crate Paper, Echo Park, My Mind’s Eye, October Afternoon, Pebbles, etc just to name a few. Nothing really old either – most product is from the last 1-2 years.  Lots of embellishments will be included as well - chipboard, stickers, buttons, jewels, etc.

If you’re interested just send me an email at lghahary(at)cevant(dot)com.  Thanks!  :)

ETA:  I have SEVERAL boxes to sell so if you would like more than one just let me know.  Also let me know which companies you are most interested in.  I can't guarantee everything on your wish list will be in there but goodness knows I'll try to include as much as I can!  ;)

1 comment:

Elisa Hart said...

How cool?! Whoever gets these goodies is going to have fun! Priority Mail Flat Rate Boxes are great for this! It's a low, Flat Rate across the country. There's no need to weigh anything up to 70 lbs., and your customers can track their packages. Check out the USPS Facebook Page, and you can order free supplies too! http://on.fb.me/P9tXqa