Hey everybody! Welcome to the September edition of the Gardeners' Digest. The Garderners' Digest is simply a monthly update from the Garden Girls, the design team at Two Peas In A Bucket. It's a place for us to share what we're currently working on, inspired by, using in our projects, etc. A little diary of sorts for you to keep up with all of us on our personal blogs as well as over at Two Peas In A Bucket.
This week we are celebrating "Fall" Two Peas In A Bucket style! All of the projects released this past Monday have a fall theme. Fall is a favorite season in our family. I created this fun layout commemorating all of the things that my youngest boy Brandon loves about fall using the new Harvest Lane collection by Simple Stories (which is 25% off right now btw). You can see my fall themed layout right here in the Garden. Here's a peek at my layout ...
gallery at Two Peas is one of my favorite things to do when I'm looking for inspiration. I fell in love with this amazing layout by the newest addition to our Garden Girl team Lexi Bridges. I absolutely LOVE what Lexi did with all of the leaves on her layout - so pretty and it just screams fall to me.
Next I'd like to share a few recent purchases I've made from the shop at Two Peas. Lots of new products have arrived recently and I've been buying, buying, buying! LOL! Here are five of my most recent purchases ...
- Ready Set Go collection by Amy Tangerine (LOVE this collection! I've already used it for a layout that will appear in the Gallery in October.)
- Yearbook collection by Studio Calico (Another amazing collection. The colors in this are fantastic and perfect for so many pages not just school themed.)
- Witch Hazel collection by October Afternoon (LOVE the addition of teal to this Halloween themed collection!)
- Micro Monogram Stickers by Basic Grey (You all know my obsession with tiny alphabet stickers and for $1.50 a sheet these lovelies are worth every penny!)
- Step Up Your Scrapbooking Workshop (Okay ... so I didn't BUY this workshop but I did CREATE it and it is something that is near and dear to my heart. I hope you all love it as much as I do!)
As my way of saying thank you for visiting my blog today I'd love to giveaway a $10 gift certificate to the shop at Two Peas In A Bucket. To be entered in this giveaway all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post. Be sure to include your email address and/or Two Peas username. Comments must be received by Thursday, September 27th at 11:59 EST. I'll announce the winner on Friday! Good luck!
Next you'll want to stop by Wendy Sue Anderson's blog and see what she's been up to. See ya soon!