Hey everybody! Welcome to the October edition of the Gardeners' Digest. The Garderners' Digest is simply a monthly update from the Garden Girls, the design team at Two Peas In A Bucket. It's a place for us to share what we're currently working on, inspired by, using in our projects, etc. A little diary of sorts for you to keep up with all of us on our personal blogs as well as over at Two Peas In A Bucket.
First, I want to share with you a little sneak peek of one of my Garden projects. One of our upcoming monthly themes in the garden is "gratitude" so I created this layout using a favorite photo of my two boys to document what they are grateful for. Their answers were so funny and sweet to boot, and I used a pie chart (a trend I've been wanting to try out) to document their answers. Here's a peek at my layout ...
gallery at Two Peas is one of my favorite things to do when I'm looking for inspiration. And if you're looking for a fun scrapbooking challenge, well then you've come to the right place as well! Fellow Garden Girl Jen Gallacher just shared a great challenge all about buttons (apparently we share the same obsession LOL!). Check out her layout of her adorable niece below and stop by the Two Peas gallery here to join in on the fun!
Next I'd like to share a few recent purchases I've made from the shop at Two Peas. There's been lots of new products arriving weekly to the shop at Two Peas and I just couldn't resist buying some new goodies. So here are some of my most recent purchases ...
- December Joys October Studio Ali Edwards Clear Stamp Limited Edition by Technique Tuesday (I love ALL of Ali Edwards stamp sets for Technique Tuesday and this one is no exception. I'm excited to use this on my holiday projects this winter!)
- Sn@P! Life Collection Kit by Simple Stories (I have been *not so* patiently waiting for these goodies to show up in the shop. I'm not gonna lie ... I bought everything. And I can't wait to use it all!)
- Seen & Noted 12X12 Paper Pack by Pebbles (I cannot say enough good things about this collection from Pebbles. The colors are fantastic and perfect for so many occasions).
- Speech Bubbles Vellum Die Cuts by Twine + Ink (These vellum die cuts are too much fun - perfect for layering and exclusive to Two Peas!)
- Black & White Buzz Words Epoxy Stickers by Heidi Swapp (Love these fun words in Heidi's signature handwriting. I picked up the black & white as well as the color versions.)
As my way of saying thank you for visiting my blog today I'd love to giveaway a $10 gift certificate to the shop at Two Peas In A Bucket. To be entered in this giveaway all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post. Be sure to include your email address and/or Two Peas username. Comments must be received by Thursday, October 25th at 11:59pm EST. I'll announce the winner on Friday, October 26th! Good luck!
Next you'll want to stop by Marcy Penner's blog and see what she's been up to. See ya soon!