Holiday Card 2012

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Just thought I'd share our holiday card for 2012.  I always love to pick a simple design and use one of the family images from our fall photo session with Janine Grimm (she's so crazy talented and awesome to work with! Thanks Janine!).  I purchased these cards from Shutterfly.  They have lots of great promotions happening now including up to 40% off certain styles and free shipping over $30. 

Alas, while I'd love to send a physical card to all of you, this cyber version will just have to do.  So from my family to yours ... Happy Holidays!  xoxo  Lynn :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It's a beautiful card and photo. :)
I saw Shutterfly's promo. I made a bunch of cards this year... first time in about 12 or so years! I need to check there for some photo specials. Need a bunch printed. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!