PageMaps: NEW Spellbinders Dies by Becky Fleck!

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share some fun new PageMaps Spellbinders dies my amazing friend Becky Fleck is releasing at the CHA Winter show next week.  There will actually be six new sets debuted at the show, but here's a look at two of the sets "Say What?" and "Charmed, I'm Sure."



Aren't these dies just fantastic?  They are a great size for both scrapbookers and card makers.  The possibilities truly are endless.  I played with the "Charmed, I'm Sure" set along with some fun papers by Fancy Pants and created this layout of my sweet nephew Jack.


I used all of the different little charms along the bottom border of my photos hanging from some twin.  They were the perfect spot to add extra stickers and letters for Jack's initials and his date of birth.




To see other projects by a group of amazingly creative designers using both of these new sets head on over to the PageMaps blog today.  And be sure to let Becky know just how much you love them!  ;)

Supplies used (click images for links):



1 comment:

Pam said...

These are fabulous! Love your page.