How 'bout some Unity love?

I've posted before about my new found love for Unity Stamp Company but I just need to say it again ... I LOVE these stamps! They are just so adorable and fun to work with. And if you haven't checked them out yet now is the perfect time because they are having a killer sale now thru Friday morning for the Thanksgiving holiday. So I wanted to share a few things I created with my November Kit of the Month from Unity (yes! they have KOM - talk about HAPPY mail!). This little deer stamp just called my name and I had to put her to good use as soon as I saw her. And with Christmas right around the corner there's nothing like a little red rhinestone on her sweet little nose to transfrom her into everyone's favorite reindeer Rudolph!

Doesn't it look like her little nose is GLOWING? hee hee!

And here's a gift card holder tag that I created with the same basic design as the card.


If you do decide to give Unity a try with these fantastic deals they are running a little "refer a friend" deal right now. All you have to do is send an email to eryn@unitystampco.com with my name (Lynn Ghahary) as the subject. In the body of your email include your order number and the word BEAUTY, BLOSSOM, or SHINE and you and I will each get a free stamp (yours will be included in your order)! How cool is that!

And above all I want to just say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I am truly blessed and thankful for all of the wonderful family and friends that surround me. :)

1 comment:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

How 'bout some Unity love, girl!! Congratulations on making the team! Your work is beautiful. I am looking forward to seeing more Unity from you! Way to go, Lynn!