TGIF!

That's all I have to say! It's been a LONG week with the boys off school 3 out of 5 days this week. And for some reason Brandon is throwing quite the attitude around this week. So much so that even his preschool teacher said something to me yesterday since usually he is such an angel at school and reserves all that sassy goodness for home. Ah well, let's just hope it's a good weekend.

Now on to a fun layout to share that I just finished. Love these pics of Darian on the day of his fourth birthday party. That boy is so Superman obsessed it's not even funny! And even though he had a Superman themed party for his third birthday he wanted the same exact thing for his fourth. So even though his party was kinda like deja vu all that really matters is that he was happy right?



3 comments:

Bessie said...

Great page! He is so cute. On another note, I got you the Cloud 9 Christmas Joy kit...email me your address so I can send it to you.

laura vegas said...

wow lynn ... i just LOVE this page! love the photo collage ... and the design is just perfect!

AnnaMarie said...

You so rawk the primary colors girl! :) This is just such a FUN page!!