Unity DT Tuesday!

Hey everyone! Every Tuesday Angela features one of the Unity Design Team members on the Unity blog and today it's my turn to be featured. YAY! If you haven't visited the Unity blog stop by there as well to see a cute little layout I created with one of Unity's newest releases Love Birdies (UK-348A).

For this layout I used another new release from Unity called Time for Travel (UK-354A). I absolutely LOVE this set and couldn't wait to use it.


We vacation in Ocean City every summer and I always end up taking hundreds of photos. In order to get a lot of photos on one page I used a photo template from Scrapbooks, etc. and went to work. I love the look of photo collages and using a template makes it really easy!

....

I kept things really simple with this layout and just kept the focus on the photos and these gorgeous stamps. Thanks for stopping by! :)

7 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Beautiful page, Lynn! :)

liannallama said...

your page is fab and I adore that stamp set!

StampinCathy said...

Wow fabulous page. Love the details you added.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Layouts.

Anonymous said...

Love your layout and how you fit so many pictures on it! Your layout on Angela's blog was adorable too!
~Chelsea

Lee said...

What a super fun page!!!!

Scrapacat said...

Oooh - love it! I love collages, too, and how clean and straightforward this layout is. Great job!
~ky