scooter fun

Happy Wednesday blog readers!  Is it really the middle of the week already?  I'm all out of sorts with the holiday on Monday and some snow days last week.  At least the weather person was wrong about the 6 inches we were supposed to get yesterday and the boys ended up going to school.  Whew!  ;)

Today's layout is one that I contributed for Sketch 98 over on the Got Sketch? blog.  This was a really fun sketch to play with and I used some of the adorable new New England Clam Chowder collection from Jillibean Soup

 

I love this picture of Darian.  He was new to the whole scooter thing but absolutely loved it as soon as he got the hang of it.  I thought these papers were perfect for this photo.


Can I tell you how much I love these corrugated cardboard alphas from Jillibean?  They are just SO. MUCH. FUN.  So easy to paint and give such fun texture to any title.  And the stickers I used for the word "scooter" are also a new release from Jillibean.  Isn't that a great font?

 

And just another little detail shot of my journaling.  I used a circle punch to punch out some of the cars from one of the sheets of patterned paper and popped them up with some dimensional adhesive.  FUN!

12 comments:

Britt said...

Adorable. Again. I'm going a little crazy waiting for my JS order to arrive!

*reyanna* said...

What a cute page! I LOVE Jillibean Soup!!

beckyjune said...

This is so cute, Lynn! I have some of those corrugated alphas and LOVE them. I wish my store had some of this already. Did you pick that up at CHA or did your store have it?

laura vegas said...

this is such a cute layout lynn! and great photo of darian too! i adore my corrugated alphas ... but i have yet to remember that i can paint them. lol!

Kelly Noel said...

this page is so CUTE, lynn!!! i love the way you pop dotted the little car circles. fun!!

Unknown said...

I love this page!!!!

Casey Wright said...

Cute LO - Love your title work!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout - this alphas are fantastic!

Unknown said...

just lovely!

Linda said...

Love your layout and the Jillibean products! Too fun!

Stephanie Baxter said...

Such a fun layout!

Anonymous said...

and I love the corugated title!