outtakes

I had a lot of fun with this next layout that I created for Pink Paislee as their guest designer this month.  Every year since Darian was a baby we take an annual family vacation down to Ocean City NJ with my mom, my brother's family, and my sister's family.  And every year I attempt to get a picture of all the cousins together.  This particular year didn't go so well ... notice the foot in the air and the general craziness.  And, of course, it my boys causing all the mayhem.  Go figure!  LOL!

 

I played with my mists on this layout.  I'm a little late to the whole misting party but as they say better late than never, right?  hee hee!  I used the fabulous new chipboard letters as a mask for a play on the word "out" and then misted my paper with cream Maya Mist.  I also used the new Expressions stickers for the word "takes."  Mine were white and I simply colored them with a Copic marker.

I used my Martha Stewart sunburst punch to punch a few different patterns of paper and then stitched them haphazardly to a strip of red paper and then I used some pieces of the new Press Ons to finish off the page.  All in all this page came together really quickly.

 

That's it for me today.  I'll be back tomorrow with my last project for Pink Paislee.  That is if I'm not buried under 2 ft of snow.  LOL! Why did I not realize that we're supposed to get a crazy huge snowstorm tomorrow and Friday?  I guess I need to watch the news a bit more.  And, more importantly, why does Mother Nature not realize that spring is less than a month away?!?

Oh and can I just add a very Happy 1/2 Birthday to my boy Darian today!  Having a summer birthday means you don't get to celebrate in school with all of your friends so we celebrate our 1/2 birthdays as well!  He wanted some stamps and ink so he could stamp with his mama - gotta love that boy!  :)

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow loving the new PP lines. Your layouts are gorgeous!

Allison Waken said...

I LOVE the outtakes :)

Shery said...

lovely layout, and love the colors

Tonya said...

Gorgeous layout Lynn! Love that your boy wanted stamps and ink! How adorable is that?!

Unknown said...

Fabulous misting! Great idea!

Anonymous said...

The layout is fab and so much fun to scrap those "not so perfect" pics. They usually are the most fun ones in the end!

It started snowing here last night and it is crazy weather outside now. Sure hope I get my snow-day pics soon!;)

Sue Lui said...

Love how you misted the title, Lynn. :) Fun layout!