this is my angry face

Well not my angry face.  Brandon's angry face.  And oh what a face it is!  LOL  This is my third and final layout that I created as guest designer for Polka Dot Whimsy this month.  I meant to blog about it yesterday but the day totally got away from me so here it is today.


Seriously though will you just look at that face!  And that is exactly what he says ... "Do you see this mama?  This is my angry face."  Well at least the boy knows how to express his emotions.  ;)  I used a bit of mist on the background for this one as well as my journaling strips and just had lots of fun with my punches.


There were these really cool chipboard shapes included in the kit as well as some fun die cuts so I put them together and created this sort of spinner to point to the word angry.  Okay well truth be told it doesn't actually spin but it LOOKS like it does, right? ;)

I've actually been busy scrapping away this week.  I'm the June guest designer for another kit club so I've been busy working on some stuff for that.  Will share those once their gallery goes live sometime next week.  Until then have a fabulous weekend and a very Happy Memorial Day!  :)

8 comments:

Keshet said...

Such a cute page! You are busy lately, so wonderful!

Maria Eufemia said...

Such a FUN page! I should remember to scrap the everyday non-smiling moments like this. My boys make some great faces too. It'll be so nice to look back at a page like this when your son is older - lol

Sara said...

LOL!! LOVE the title! But I can't help think he's too adorable to be angry! Great LO! Love the spinner-style arrow! So awesome & fun!!

Carla said...

love it, oh-so-cute!

Kathy Martin said...

Funny kid! Great page! :)

Lauren said...

What an adorable page!

laura vegas said...

this is such a fun and cute page lynn! and i just adore his "angry face"! if only we could get your brandon and my sarah together ... they're both so much alike, with their moody, pouty faces ;)

Sherry said...

Wow this is such a cute LO! I love the way you used punches for such a fun look. Also, the fact that you made a LO that use photos of an unhappy child is just great, we want to remember everything about our children-not just the happy times! TFS!