Special Bond

Hey everyone!  I just realized that I did not share one of my Pink Paislee layouts from last week so I thought I'd post it today.  I used the Old School collection for this layout.  I wanted to show the versatility of the papers and embellishments and that they are not just for school themed projects.  I just love these pictures of Darian and Brandon together.  They are only 19 months apart and have such a special relationship.  Brandon simply ADORES Darian and pretty much will do whatever he says (even if it means he'll get in trouble!  LOL) and while Darian does tend to tire of his little brother a bit more frequently he doesn't like to be apart from him for very long.


And here are a few detail images ...




This layout will be on display in the Pink Paislee booth at CHA in Chicago that starts today!  I SO wish I could be there - I had the most amazing time at CHA this past January but I just could not swing the time away in between vacations, etc.  If you happen to be in attendance and are reading this I would love to see how my projects are displayed in the Pink Paislee booth, and would so appreciate if you would snap a couple of pics for me.  Pretty please!  ;)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh how I wish I could of gone!! CHA looks like so much fun. Even tho I am only 6 hours from Chicago, I couldn't make it work. Your LO is so wonderful!! I just love the whole thing!!!

Carla said...

gorgeous girl!! Wish I could see the display since I only live 30 minutes from there :( I would totally take a pic for you!

The Sonboul's said...

I also didn't go.
this is GREAT girlie! CUTE brotherly photos. You know how I love boys!
So beautiful :)

Suzanne said...

I wish I was there too!
This layout is absolutely perfect, and the photos are adorable!!!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Thos page is amazing! Love the design!

Ingrid Danvers said...

What a great layout, Lynn. I love the story about your sons' relationship. My daughters are 2 years (and 12 days) apart and they too have a very strong bond. I love to see them together and hope they will be this close forever.