BPC Guest Blogger

Hi everyone!  I have a fun project to share with you today.  A few weeks ago I was asked to be a guest blogger over at Big Picture Classes.  If you're not familiar with BPC you should really check them out - they offer tons of inspirational classes and workshops as well as an amazing blog full of inspirational ideas and projects. 

For my project I created a Travel Log using the Daily Junque collection by Pink Paislee.  This mini album was so easy to create yet it really packs a punch as it is filled with lots of pages for journaling, adhering photos, and places to save memorabilia.


To see more of the album and read about how I created it head on over to the BPC blog.   There is also a giveaway on the blog so you'll definitely want to stop by and check it out!  :)

1 comment:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Clicked over from BPC {hope I win} to say that this mini is just adorable...they're my fave way to memory keep and you did such a wonderfully creative job!