Goodies For Sale!

Anyone interested in a goodie box of scrapbook supplies? I’m cleaning out the scrap studio to make some room. Most of it is unused (there may be a few stickers missing here and there). Cost is $50 which includes USPS Flat Rate shipping. The boxes are all random but I’ve got lots of great companies that may be in there including American Crafts, Basic Grey, Crate Paper, Echo Park, My Mind’s Eye, October Afternoon, Pebbles, etc just to name a few. Nothing really old either – most product is from the last 1-2 years.  Lots of embellishments will be included as well - chipboard, buttons, jewels, etc.   If you’re interested just send me an email at lghahary(at)cevant(dot)com.

1 comment:

P.A. Estes said...

Awesome stuff, I was very happy with my box.

Thanks again Lynn,
P. Estes