Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine - FALL issue is HERE!

Happy Fall everyone!  I can't think of a better way to celebrate the arrival of Fall (my favorite season) than with the brand new Fall issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine


I received my copy in the mail the other day and it is just beautiful!  The artwork is just gorgeous and there are lots of great tips, tricks, and articles shared throughout.  You can check it out online by downloading it HERE for free.  That's right folks, absolutely FREE!  If you're like me and you want a paper copy to hold in your hot little hands (there's nothing quite like it, don't you agree?) then hop on over to the SCT website and subscribe HERE.  The best part is the paper copy of the magazine is free as well - all you pay is shipping and handling. 

I'll be back in the next few days to share some of my creations from this issue so be sure to check back soon!  Thanks for stopping by!  :)

No comments: