Last Day of Preschool

I'm a few days late with this post but I wanted to be sure to get this one in. Thursday was Darian's last day of preschool at the YMCA. It was such an amazing year! When I think back to where he was when school started in September to now I am simply amazed. His speech has just blossomed. He is such a chatty little boy now (even his teachers and school bus driver tell me so!) and just a whiz when it comes to numbers, letters, and remembering dates, etc. He can write his name as well as other words like Mom, Dad, cat, dog, and even his brother's name Brandon! He really has such a great desire to learn and I am just so happy that we made the decision to send him to the YMCA preschool as it has been a wonderful experience for all of us!

Here are a few pics of Darian on his last day:


Cheesing it up for the camera! :)


Getting on the bus for the last time this school year. Notice he's wearing his Mets tee from the game - he wouldn't let me put any other shirt on him except for that tee!


On the bus ready to go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lynn. Thanks for sharing these special times with us all... it is a great milestone for all of you and I'm soooo very proud of our little man!