It's BACK!


Anybody who knows me knows what a HUGE fan I was of Got Sketch 101. Well I am happy to say that Val and Janna are back at it again with their next installment in the Got Sketch class series and this time it's going to be even BIGGER and BETTER than the first class (if that's even possible! LOL). Got Sketch 102 is 4 weeks long and is ALL layouts! Can you believe it?!? So if you haven't signed up yet you NEED to get in on this - I just know you will love it!

And wanna know something else? I'm going to be involved with this class in a BIG way this time around and I am just so EXCITED! The classroom is opening early on Monday August 25th and there may just be a little somethin' somethin' planned for Tuesday August 26th to get everyone in the scrappy frame of mind so make sure you register early and stop in to check it out! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting for your Lynn!! Can't wait to see what you'll be doing. :)

AnnaMarie said...

Awesome Lynn - you are so deserving of bigger and better! ;)) WOO-HOO, how exciting! :)

Jenn aka boysmama said...

congrats Lynn...sounds exciting!! :) Way to go girl!!

Unknown said...

Your news is awesome!!! Congrats!!

I can't wait for class to begin again!! I had such a great time last time around!!

Aja Jenise said...

Loved yoru flickr pics of your layouts... thanks for sharing those!!

Aja