Toot Toot!

Okay just gotta toot my own horn a little here. Some of you may remember this layout I did for Pencil Lines Sketch 91?


Well I got a very unexpected email yesterday that said my layout was the winner for their monthly contest for the month of June! Can you believe that?!? You can read more about it here and if you haven't checked out Pencil Lines you really need to as they have some of the best sketches around and some really amazing Guest Designers and Design Team. There are always tons of great layouts in their gallery so to be chosen as the winner is just such a thrill. Okay ... I think I'm done ... tooting over ... :)

7 comments:

Mimi said...

Awesome, congratulations.
Love you, Mimi

Christy said...

oh that was such a beautiful layout - you deserve it! Congrats!

Jenn aka boysmama said...

woohooo!! Congrats!! What a gorgeous layout!!

Pearl said...

COngrats ! wonderful layout ! most deserving !

I've just arrived via creative-scrappers

Sasha Farina said...

COngratulations!! Your layout is beautiful!

laura vegas said...

congrats!!! i must have missed that layout ... because i would have remembered something as cute as that!

Veronica said...

That is a GORGEOUS layout. Speaking of...we are the sponsors for that challenge. SO, can you please choose 4 favs from our store and I will mail them out ASAP!

www.shabbychiccrafts.com and email here:

shabbychiccrafts@gmail.com

Thanks so much!!