Lookie what I got in the mail today!

Don't you just love when you have a good mail day? Today 2 things that I have been waiting patiently (or not) for arrived. The first was this cute little vintage looking wire basket from Lillian Vernon. I have been looking for something like this for my sewing table to hold all of my notions, threads, and other little doo dads. This one from Lillian Vernon fit the bill and was not expensive at all - hooray!


And then I got a nice little treat from Pink Paislee. Not too long ago they were offering up to the public the fabulous little make and takes they did at CHA with their new Vintage Moon collection. Well my good pal Anne-Marie snagged one for me and it finally arrived today. Can't wait to play with this one - looks like it's gonna be FUN!

4 comments:

Jenn aka boysmama said...

oohhh....looks fun...can't wait to see what you create with it!!

LisaW said...

love those tiered baskets - very nice - photo insitu pls...lol.
hey, have you got your other prize pack yet??

AnnaMarie said...

That is adorable Lynn, I have something very similar I got through the JCPenney outlet, but it has little cups that sit inside each basket thingie (I think it was supposed to be a planter LOL!)

And that PP kit is SO cute!! Can't wait to see your make-and-take! How sweet of AM too! :)

laura vegas said...

looks like a fun little kit! love the owls!