Black River Designs Projects ...

Just thought I'd share a few of my Black River Designs projects for this month. I'm in love with this color combo of the green, blue, yellow and brown. I used it on some of my projects last month and, well, I used it here again. I can't help it! I think it is a perfect color combo for those little boy pages.


I don't get too many photos of these two together and both looking at the camera so of course I had to scrapbook this one immediately. The journaling is about my experience of being a mama two these two boys ... and how much I love it and them!


And just a sweet card with a cute little owl to say hello. Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

Mrs. B. said...

Cute, Lynn :) Love the pic of your boys, and love the layout you created with it. I'm with you, that color combo is awesome :)

Jenny said...

It´s a beautiful layout on your boys. I absolutely love the colorcombo.

laura vegas said...

such a cute photo of the boys! i never seem to get any of my girls together anymore. lol! just love the colors of these papers ... great layout!