sigh

Hey Everyone! I have been super busy around here both with scrappy stuff and just life in general (hence the lack of lots of blog posts) but I thought I'd share a recent layout I created using the latest kit from Studio Calico called Cotillion. The colors and patterns in this kit were really fun and vibrant and worked perfectly with this photo of Brandon I took just a few weeks ago.


And a little detail shot ...


I'll be back tomorrow with some more GCD Studios and Grafix projects to share. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

This is so bright and fun. TFS!

Mary said...

love this layout. I am very fond of butterflies anyway. Thanks for sharing your creation with us.

laura vegas said...

i'm always using white cardstock as the base of my layouts to make the colors stand out ... but your's looks great against the blue! so bright! and such a cute photo of little dude :)