fall frolic

Hi everyone! I have another layout to share with you today that I created with the September kit from My Scrapbook Nook. I love all things fall so scrapping some photos of the boys from last fall with these gorgeous Amber Road papers was just a little slice of heaven for me. I cannot wait for the weather to get a little cooler and the leaves to start changing. Ahhh! :)


And a few detail photos ...



I'll be back tomorrow with another layout from this kit. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

laura vegas said...

i love fall! such a fun layout ... with such cute photos of the boys.

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Oh my gosh this is GORGEOUS!!!

Heather M. said...

hahaha! i was just looking at your blog, thinking, "Pink Paislee should add you to their team" and I head over to their blog and who's being featured?!? You!!! You rock!

LG said...

You rock Lynn! All your works are very inspiring

Kelly Goree Photography said...

I just got my hands on this paper and was debating on what to do with it! How awesome to see it used so beautifully! You blow me away, girlie! k.