Scrapbook & Cards Today - NEW video to share!

Hey everybody!  If you haven't heard the news,  Scrapbook & Cards Today has added a YouTube channel to its list of resources and yours truly will be creating how to videos throughout the year as part of their new "Create Today" video series.

I  have a brand new card and video to share with you today featuring the bright and sweet Konnichiwa collection from Basic Grey.  I'm also using another brand new sketch from the amazing Becky Fleck that can be found in the newly released CardMaps Today 2 special issue.

Here's a peek at the card I created ...


And here's the video ...


I hope you enjoyed the video.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  :)

Supplies used (click images for links):

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is so darn cute, Lynn!!! I need to get Becky's book. She has the best sketches. Just wondering where I can get Melissa Frances rub ons. I have been looking for good phrases in stamps and rub ons to add to my projects. Hope you and your family have a very Happy Easter!