Two Peas In A Bucket - Finally Friday Video

Hey everybody!  We traveled to Washington DC last week for spring break and in addition to the piles of laundry still haunting me I have a bunch of projects that need to be shared here on my blog as well.  I love vacation, but please tell me I'm not the only one who feels like they need a vacation AFTER their vacation!  LOL!  In any case, I had another Finally Friday video go live over at Two Peas In A Bucket while I was away that I can't wait to share with you. 


For this card I used the brand new Boys Only collection from Doodlebug Designs.  If you are a mama of boys you NEED this collection.  It is so boyishly adorable!  Lots of great boy colors and patterns, and the graphics in the collection are just adorable.  My favorite is the little skater dude tag I used on my card.  Hee! I also used the new Alphabean stickers from Jillibean Soup for my sentiment.  I LOVE these stickers (I bought them in every color!) and I've used them lots and lots already.  They are the perfect size for both cards and longer titles on scrapbook layouts.  Here's a detail image of the card I created ...


And here's the video ...


Supplies used (click images for links):

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

Cool card, dudette! ;) Loved watching your process. I use the exact same tweezers to add my alphas and start from the right too! :)