Two Peas In A Bucket - Giddy Up Cowboy

Hey everybody!  Just wanted to share a new layout that went up in the Garden over at Two Peas In A Bucket today.
 This layout is copyright Two Peas in a Bucket
I was thrilled when the Sasparilla collection from October Afternoon finally made its way to the shop at Two Peas.  I have been waiting for that collection specifically so I could scrap these photos of my oldest son Darian riding a pony (whose name was Fudge) at the local farm last fall. This collection has such great deeply saturated colors in it that I just love!
I kept my design pretty basic with a focal photo and two supporting photos. I layered several die cuts from the Miscellany package opposite of my focal photo and used both letter stickers from this collection and my a die cut "cowboy" using my Silhouette for my title.  After I die cut the "cowboy" from kraft cardstock I spritzed it with a bit of Mister Huey to give it a more distressed feel.

Adding embellishments to this layout was so easy since there were so many adorable ones to choose from.  I think the hardest part was deciding what NOT to use.  The cowboy tin pin had me at hello and I just couldn't resist adding it to the strip of tickets from the Miscellany package along with some baker's twine.

Supplies (click images for links):

2 comments:

Starla said...

Following his tuition Humphrey spent time travelling around Europe studying some of the old Masters in Italy, Netherlands and Belgium an artistic voyage which many artists have undertaken over history.Maurice Cullen

Unknown said...

wonderful layout!! love this!