Happy Anniversary to ME!

Okay so I'm a day late on posting this but not in celebrating hee hee. Yesterday was my 8 year wedding anniversary! And although 8 years is a long time to be married I actually have been with my sweet hubby for 16 years. We are high school sweethearts - started dating when we were juniors in high school - and have been together ever since! There are just so many wonderful things I can say about my husband that I won't even attempt to list in a blog post, but I will say that he is the perfect man for me in every way and I love him more and more with each passing day. I'm really excited because I have a layout upcoming in the February 2009 issue of Scrapbook Trends magazine that commemorates our love and how we first met. It's so exciting to have a layout published but to have one published that celebrates my relationship with my husband is just that much more special to me! :)

5 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

My biggest congratulations to you and Salar!! May you two be blessed with many, many more happy years!! :)

Laura T. said...

Happy Anniversary to you -- can't wait to see the Scrapbook Trends issue!

Laura T.

AnnaMarie said...

Wishing you many more years of wedded bliss, my friend! Congrats on 8 years - hope you had an awesome celebration! :)

Kimmyj... said...

Congrats Lynn on the anniversary and the publication, can't wait.... also, loving your 'Brother's' layout... can't wait for Inspired Blueprint and October 1.

laura vegas said...

happy anniversary lynn! that is so cool that you two have been together that long ... and that you are so happy and content together! and even cooler to have a layout coming out in a magazine about it! i'll keep my eye out when it comes!