Reminisce Projects to Share!

Reminisce is currently holding a 2009 Design Team Search and Contest and I thought I'd give it a go. I actually just bought a bunch of the adorable new Frosty line from Reminisce when we were in Hershey Park, PA in August so I decided to put it to good use with a layout of the boys, a holiday garland, and a cute card set with holder. I REALLY enjoyed working with these papers and embellishments. The glittery papers and stickers are just so fun and festive and I was so happy to do some projects "off the page" so to speak since I am so used to doing layout after layout. Thanks for looking!

"Snow Buddies"
supplies: Cardstock - Bazzill; Patterned Paper - Reminisce; Stickers - Making Memories (letters); Reminisce; other - pop-dots; various punches

"noel" garland
supplies: Cardstock - DCWV; Stampin' Up!; craft supply; Patterned Paper - Reminisce; Chipboard - Bazzill Basics; Jenni Bowlin; Making Memories; Stickers - Darice; Reminisce; Paint - Krylon; Glitter - Mark Enterprises; Wire - Making Memories; other - ribbon; pop-dots; various punches


"Frosty Card Set with holder"
supplies: Cardstock - DCWV; Stampin' Up!; Patterned Paper - Reminisce; Chipboard - Bazzill Basics; Stickers - Darice; Reminisce; Paint - Krylon; Glitter - Mark Enterprises; Wooden Box - Michael's; other - pop-dots; ribbon; various punches

6 comments:

LisaW said...

those otp and your layout are just beautiful Lynn! good luck, they'd be mad not to choose you.

AnnaMarie said...

Oh Lynn...gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS! WOW, I am continuously blown away by your work, my friend! :) The LO is DARLING between that super-sweet pic of the boys and the soft shimmery and delicate feel with the circles. Your garland is awesome, looks like something out of the PB catalog! And the cards...so striking and loving all the detail. I wish you the best of luck with this call, you certainly made their products SHINE! :)

Anne-Marie said...

Girl!! Gorgeous work... I'm totally blown away. I'm with Lisa on this - they'd be crazy not to pick you!! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. :)

Diva Loca said...

wow wow wow - just love it Lynn!
Great colours - almost makes me look forward to winter...almost, not quite!

Lisa said...

Lynn, Your work is fabulous! I have so enjoyed your blog and seeing all your work at Got Sketch 102! Good luck, I know you will knock their socks off!
Lisa in Texas
http://createdbylisa.blogspot.com

Laura T. said...

Beautiful job on all the projects. I love the colors of the kit.

Laura T.