Layouts to share!

Been a while since I posted so I've got quite a few layouts to share. All were done for Got Sketch 102 which is now in its fourth and final week. It's not too late to sign up though as the class content and site will remain open after the live class has ended. This class is all layouts so if you've got lots of photos to scrap register now! :)

I used the Scarlet Lime September mini kit for this layout. I love the fun and funky colors and patterns on these papers especially the new Sassafras Lass. And the colors coordinated perfectly with Brandon's clothing and tricycle.


A girly layout! Don't get to see many of these from me huh? This is my sweet little niece Una. I took these pictures of her while we were on our annual family vacation in Ocean City, NJ. I love the way they turned out and was so happy I got to use some flowers and bling on my pages (although I've been known to use both on my boy layouts as well LOL). I used a fun ribbon rippling technique on this page that Val shared in one of the classroom tips.


And last but not least. Another layout for Got Sketch 102 that I just completed today. This is actually taken for a two-page sketch that Janna provided today but I chose to use only one of the pages for this particular layout. I love that sequence of photos of Salar and Brandon. And yes even though I'm busy snapping away with my camera my breath still catches in my throat when he throws him up like that although I know he'll never drop him.


Phew! That was a lot of layouts! LOL I actually have been REALLY busy lately and scrapping quite a bit but most of it is for publication calls or other projects that I can't quite share yet. Soon though! ;)

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Been loving your layouts, girl. And I can't wait to hear more exciting news when you can share them! :)

AnnaMarie said...

WOW WOW WOW - you have been busy creating some GORGEOUS LO's my dear friend! LOVE them - and let me know when you're ready to scrap more girly LO's! :-P
p.s I awarded you a blog award on my bloggie, check it out when you get a chance! ;) HUGS girl! :)