It's the middle of the week and a layout!

Boy is this week flying by - I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Actually I started to type the title of this blog post as "Happy Monday" and then realized it was already Wednesday! Geesh! Where is the time flying to? Anyway, Darian started his other preschool program this morning the one where he rides on the school bus. He was all smiles and was excited to get back to school to see his friends. I took some photos (of course) but I'll have to post those later as I haven't had a chance to edit and for some reason quite a few of them were blurry. Must've had my camera on a wonky setting or something! Oh well!

Here's a quick layout I did for Got Sketch 102. The sketch for this was really fun although I changed mine up a bit. There's also a tip in there about how to do the circular text that you see around the "b" - it was really easy but something I'd never tried before. I used my Scarlet Lime August kit for this layout - so many fun patterns and bright colors that were just perfect for my little fish Brandon! :)

No comments: