Lil Buddy Project

Happy Saturday to you all! Just wanted to share a quick project that I created using the new Lil Buddy Collection from Pebbles Inc. I absolutely adore this collection and the color combination is just wonderful. I mean who doesn't love blue, orange, and green together for a boy line? Throw in some robots and dinosaurs and I'm in heaven! LOL


For this project I jazzed up a a simple 12x12 frame I had purchased from Michael's by inserting a corkboard mat with a 8x8 layout in the center. I used the adhesive corkboard sheets from Karen Foster Design for the mat and just kept the backing on (you can find these at Michael's as well). It just so happens that the wall color in Darian's room is the same exact shade of blue as in this line. I created this frame to hang on his wall and he can hang tickets, memorabilia, etc on the cork. Plus I can easily swap out the layout in the center of the frame as the seasons change or as he gets older. Fun right?

2 comments:

Zarah said...

That is absolutely STUNNING!!

Heather M. said...

that frame is just gorgeous! i love the color combo!