Strut Your Scrap!

It's contest time again at The Nook and we want you to Strut Your Scrap! Between July 26th and August 15th you have the opportunity to win a $75 Nook gift certificate AND to send a free kit to a friend!

Here is how you play:

Upload three projects that you have made from recent Nook kits anywhere on the web (blogs, facebook, etc) and let people know that you have officially Strutted Your Scrap! Post back to this thread with a link to where you strutted. Then, tell people about this contest and have them drop by this thread and let us know where they saw you strut!

At the end of the contest every pair of names will be entered into a random drawing and the Strutter will win the $75, and the person who saw you strut will win a free kit!

For example: I post my three projects on my blog. I tell people about this contest and the Nook and link to this thread so they can go say they saw me, and then post here to say I did that. My ten friends drop by and say they saw me strut. My name is chosen and both my friend and I walk away winners.

It really is that simple!

RULES:

1) Projects must truly be kit projects and must include at least three items from that specific kit on your project.

2) These do not have to be new projects.

3) Anyone in any country is eligible, provided you are not a current DT member.

4) The more people who see you strut, the higher your chances are of winning. You may strut your stuff in more than one location.

5) You must use a recent Nook kit (May 2009-August 2009).

Don't have a Nook kit to work with? Well get started with the AMAZING August kit. Seriously this kit totally rocks. It is filled with all sorts of yummy October Afternoon papers and lots of other goodies to go along with it. It's a $38 value for only $28 - can't beat that!

August Kit Images

So what are you waiting for? Let's see you STRUT! :)

No comments: