A vacation layout!

Can you believe that I took nearly 700 photos during our Ocean City vacation this year. Yep I did! I think the actual number was 687 or something like that. Granted I'm a little trigger happy when it comes to my camera and I can probably just trash about 500 of those photos as being repeats, blurry, off-center, and so on. But still - that's nearly 200 photos left with lots and lots of memories to scrap. I better get busy, huh? LOL

This layout only has 5 photos on it but I think it pretty much sums up how we spent our vacation - on the beach, playing in the water and digging in the sand, together as a family, making great memories.


Of course I used some more goodies from the August My Scrapbook Nook kit for this layout. Seriously I've made 3 layouts with this kit and still have PLENTY of stuff left. You should really check them out if you haven't already and be sure to read this post here about the current contest they're running through August 15th.

And a few detail photos ...




And speaking of vacation we're heading off for another little mini-vacation today so the blog will be quiet for the next few days. Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

LisaW said...

lol...I took 700 photos when I went to see P!NK recently! hehe...there's no way I need that many from one night. Great layout Lynn.

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Gorgeous LO - love all the bright colors. I'm on vacation right now for a family reunion in OR, and between my hubby and me, I bet we've taken at least as many photos as you (and we've got a couple of days to go!) HAve a wonderful time on your mini-vacation!

laura vegas said...

that's a TON of photos! but i think that's how you have to do it ... so you can get enough good keepers. lol! love the layout. such a fun mix of papers and colors!

Virginia said...

Lynn - I just adore your stuff! What a fun layout with fantastic pictures! So when do we get to see the other 200??? LOL

Heather M. said...

wow, photo city! i'm like that on vacation too (when i'm not hauling a wee one around).

love the layout. it's awesome. great colors with those photos.

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I take a ton of photos too...LOVE the LO :)

LG said...

I love all your works and this is one amazing layout once again. It is neatly done and well conceptualize

scrappermimi said...

Totally loving this...you rocked the OA! Enjoy the rest of your vaca!