alstede farm

Today is gearing up to be one of those crazy busy days.  So I'm squeaking in here with a blog post before I have to take the boys to school since it may be a long time before I get to sit down in front of my computer again today.  Or just sit down in general!  LOL  As promised here is another layout I created with some NEW Jillibean Soup goodies.  I used the Chicken Noodle Soup collection for this layout and some old pictures of D when he was just 2 years old!  


Look at how little he is!  LOL!  These photos crack me up.  When he was little he loved going to the local farm to feed the animals and I swear he would feed these goats one tiny corn kernel at a time.  And amazingly enough the goats would stick around and humor him! 


And so my love affair with these cardboard alphas continues.  I seriously cannot get enough of them.  *sigh*  And below is just another detail shot of a journaling sprout and some leaves that I stitched along the edge.


And that's all folks!  I am off for a crazy day - hope yours is great as well!  :)

13 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Adorable!! I just love love love this layout!!! I'm book marking this page...

waleska said...

love this layout, lynn!!
have a wonderful day :)

Ally said...

Super yummy layout! I love how you used such a bold pattern in the background, yet it doesn't overwhelm the layout or the photos! That takes TALENT!

Marlene said...

Beautiful...and I think I'm really digging those corrugated letters, too!

beckyjune said...

This is fabulous, Lynn!!! You sure have a knack for design and each little detail is so well-thought out and perfect.

laura vegas said...

another adorable layout with the jillibean! i just love it! and i agree with ally above ... the really bold background paper doesn't even take away from the rest of the layout. those photos are so cute too ... the look on his little face is precious!

Emily Pitts said...

aren't those alphas the best? i really love them too. your layout is gorgeous, i love how you get so much on a page but make it look clean and neat.

Linda Beeson said...

What an adorable layout - super cute products and details.

Ursula Schneider said...

I can see why you love those alphas. they are so cute on your page, perfect for that project!

Anonymous said...

love your layout and those corrugated alphas love them ---

Kimberly said...

LOVE this creation...AWESOME!
xo
Loves,
K

my paper love studio said...

another gorgeous gorgeous layout :)

Glynis said...

Great layout! Love how the brick patterned paper repeats the pattern of the wire fence :O)