Zva Winners!

Hi everyone! The Zva winners have been chosen and their name will be announced sometime today on the following blogs:

Jana Eubank

Sherry Wright
Lynn Ghahary (that's right here!)
Anabelle O'Malley
Kim Hughes

One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva prize pack worth $30.00 that consists of the newest Zva CHA release.  Congrats winners!

And now on to my winner ... Marsha (post #38) you are the lucky one!  Please contact me via email at lghahary(at)cevant(dot)com with your mailing information.   

I thought I'd also share another project I created using some Zva Creative goodies.  I used the February kit from My Scrapbook Nook as well for this layout.  This layout was part of a guest designer gig for Pencil Lines and here is the layout I came up with ...


Lots of Zva Creative pearl borders and individual pearls used here.  They pair so nicely with the Basic Grey Origins collection which just happens to be one of my favorite collections at the moment. 

Okay that's it for me.  I am knee deep in assignments and running on some tight deadlines.  I hope to have some more projects to share with you soon! :)

No comments: